Salesians of Don Bosco Africa Great Lakes (AGL)
National Open Tender Notice
TITLE OF THE TENDER: WORKS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF RANGO TVET SCHOOL AND ADMINISTRATION BLOCK/ HUYE
- Salesians of Don Bosco Africa Great Lakes (AGL) (Hereinafter called “the Client” is undertaking to do a procurement process (Hereinafter called “Beneficiary Institution”) which has received fund from BMZ via Don Bosco Tech Africa towards the costs of the Works for the Construction of Don Bosco Rango TVET School/Huye.
- The beneficiaries intend to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this tender document is issued.
- The Salesians of Don Bosco Africa of Great Lakes (AGL) invites registered companies specialised in this field to submit their bids on hard copies to the Head Office located at KN14 Ave 45 Kimihurura/Kigali for the Works of the Construction of Don Bosco Rango TVET School/Huye as indicated in the statement of the requirements.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Open competitive method and is open to all bidders as defined in the bidding document. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Head Office or send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The tender document may be obtained at the Head Office located at the following address:
KN 14 Ave 45 Kimihurura/Kigali the Salesians of Don Bosco Africa Great Lakes (AGL). But Bids will be submitted in hard copies upon presentations of proof payment of non-refundable fee of Ten thousand Rwandan Francs (Rwf 10,000) to Account Number 00040-00013743-02/RWF Bank of Kigali.
- A compulsory site shall be conducted under the supervision of AGL on 3rd January 2020 at 10:00 AM. Bidders shall meet at the site Don Bosco Rango TVET School/Huye otherwise call 0788869159 for direction, each bidder will be responsible for the transport and other necessary costs during site visit.
- All bids documents will be submitted on 10th January 2020 as indicated in the document of the bid. Bids will be opened in front of all bidders at 10:00 am as per the dates in the document. Late bids shall be rejected and not considered
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of 3,000,000 Rwf issued by Bank of Insurance company registered in Rwanda.
- Enquiries regarding this tender shall be submitted in 03 hard copies in a sealed envelope.
- The selection of the successful bidder shall put into consideration the categorization manual issued by procurement policy document by AGL and the list of categorized companies allowed to bid for tenders in category B of buildings.
Done at Kigali, 26th December 2019
Brother Hubert TWAGIRAYEZU
PDO Director and Provincial Economer