- MLCS received BNR Approval as of February 6 2023;
- MLCS joined the Kigali International Financial center’s Club;
- MLCS joined the European Business Chamber of Rwanda;
- MLCS joined the American Chamber of Rwanda;
ML Corporate Services Ltd (MLCS) is one of the first approved Rwandan owned Trust and Company Service Providers in accordance to the regulation N° 52/2022 of 01/09/2022 of the National Bank of Rwanda governing Trust Company Service Providers.
MLCS operates in the financial non-banking sector targeting corporate and private clients who require a fast and professional range of corporate, fund and fiduciary services by providing administrative, accounting, taxation, legal and compliance services.
Headed by its Founder and Managing Director Ms. Lydie Murorunkwere and a team of experienced professionals combine who the latest technologies and data analytics with their experience in law, finance, accounting, taxation, human resources and business to ensure that investor’s organizations will run smoothly at all times.
Alongside setting up and incorporation of companies and structures, MLCS expertise includes:
- Corporate Secretarial and Administrative services;
- Corporate governance, Legal and compliance Assistance, Taxation and Accounting;
- Private Notary services, intellectual property;
- Assets Management and Administration for real Estate, Venture Capital and Private Equity Services;
In order to support the Rwandan government efforts to establish a strong financial center in Rwanda, attracting investment funds and innovative financial services, MLCS is proposing a suite of tailored trainings for corporate, public institutions and learning partners in the specific sectors of:
- Corporate and Investment Law;
- Risk Management, Compliance and Regulation;
- Marketing and Customer Care;
- Entrepreneurship and data protection;
- Accountancy and taxation;
- Climate Change and Renewable Energy Finance;
- Investment analysis, Project finance and Capital Markets.