Highlights from the research:
- Manchester United boss Erik Ten Hag is the hottest football manager – with a total sexiness score of 7.78 out of 10
- Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is in second place, scoring 7.35 out of 10.
- Both Manchester City and Roma gaffers Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho tie for the third hottest – scoring 7.07 out of 10.
- Carlo Ancelotti is fifth, scoring 7.02 out of 10.
- At the bottom, Wolves boss Julen Lopetegui is the least hottest – scoring 1.56 out of 10.
- Twitter users thirst over Steven Gerrard the most – with over 12,000 tweets containing the word “sexy” and/or a related emoji.
Top 10 Sexiest Football Managers According to Science:
|#||Football Manager||Club (or most recent club if retired)||Net Worth($ millions)||Height(meters)||Sexy Tweet%||Sexy Emoji %||Golden Ratio (%)||Score / 10|
|1||Erik ten Hag||Manchester United||4||1.8||1.76%||1.61%||83.80%||7.78|
|=3||Pep Guardiola||Manchester City||40||1.8||0.74%||0.69%||82.56%||7.07|
|5||Carlo Ancelotti||Real Madrid||50||1.79||1.00%||0.89%||76.94%||7.02|
|6||Steven Gerrard||Aston Villa||90||1.83||4.65%||1.78%||64.28%||6.77|
|8||David Moyes||West Ham||25||1.85||0.55%||0.47%||79.90%||6.46|
The full, comprehensive data can be found here:
SeatPick can reveal that Manchester United manager Erik Ten Hag is the hottest manager according to science. He receives a 7.78 out of 10 score based on his net worth, height, the number of tweets referring to him as “sexy” and his score according to the golden ratio.
In second is Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta, who received only a slightly lower score of 7.35 out of 10. Although Arteta may have a higher net worth than Ten Hag, Ten Hag beats him on all other accords.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola and Roma boss Jose Mourinho both tie for the third position, scoring 7.07 out of 10. Although according to the golden ratio, Guardiola has a better Golden Ratio score, Mourinho trumps him on all other factors, including net worth (the highest in the top ten), height and the number of tweets/emojis.
Carlo Ancelotti is fifth, with a total sexiness score of 7.02 out of 10. The Real Madrid boss, known for his management skills also fares well according to the golden ratio, scoring almost 77%.
Everton boss Rafael Benitez is ninth, with a sexiness score of 6.24 out of 10. He has the fifth-highest net worth ($30 million) and an average of 3.06% of tweets and emojis referred to him as “sexy”. He also scored 67.5% according to the golden ratio.
At the bottom of the top ten is Kevin Keggan, the legendary Newcastle manager who surprisingly isn’t favoured well on Twitter, but he has his good looks to support him, scoring 76% according to the golden ratio.
You can find the full, comprehensive dataset here: