1. Set goals, targets, and deadlines. There is always work to be done, but not all work is equal in value. Recognizing non-essential tasks is a critical skill for anyone who wants to be productive.
2. Make your life easy and boost productivity by using the right tools. There’s an adage that says, “You’re only as good as the tools you use.”
3. Organize your work environment. An organized space can eliminate distractions, save you time and help you stay focused.
4. Weed out distractions. Simply focusing on the task at hand and blocking out distractions can boost productivity significantly.
5. Eat healthily. Your body requires energy to function. Some foods also make you sleepy when you should be working. You can significantly increase productivity by paying close attention to what you eat.
6. Delegate and/or outsource responsibilities to those who can best carry them out. “If you want to do a few small things right, do them yourself. If you want to do great things and make a big impact, learn to delegate.”– John C. Maxwell, American author
7. Exercise regularly. Exercise increases both your physical and mental energy levels. You’ll experience greater focus, a sharper memory, quicker learning, increased mental endurance, greater creativity, and less stress.
8. Take breaks. According to studies, taking breaks reduces stress and enhances divergent and convergent thinking—critical elements in creativity.
Author:— Khushboo Khan